Why are people so scared of athiests and wiccans??

Wiccan-pratice of white magik which is good magik and are connected with nature

satanism(for everyone who doesn't know)-were people believe they are god (not really) and worship themselves

lusiferianism- were you believe in satan and worship him

I am saying this because the people saying hail satan I am not very sure they know ( no ofense to the people who do) And some seem to think wiccan is evil which it is not.

Favorite Answer

I dont understand fear of athiests but alot of people have been feed misinformation to the practice of wicca.

• tedda

Do they quite have got to understand? It might positioned undue stress to your dating along with your boyfriend. Sometimes its greater to simply permit those matters cross. But if you're set on telling them, or if it honestly comes up someday, I might have a temporary clarification equipped of what it approach to be a Wiccan. Maybe comprise a few stereotypes, after which deliver the exact fact close the tip. Just give an explanation for it in some way where they may not run you out of the residence screaming, "Witch!"

It is not fear, hate, or feeling threatened. It is not always a matter of ignorance or being narrow minded either. Many simply don't understand or just disagree with your decision to believe and follow these paths. It is the same attitude others have with those who believe in God.

• Moxie!

Ignorance, they just don't understand or really know us, I guess they think we're evil or something. Which is funny cuz a lot of atheists and wiccans are a lot nicer than most of the people who are apart of the dominant religions.

Because they are ignorant, little sheep who are so narrow-minded that they believe any religion not in line with their to be "evil".

And books. They are terrifying.

Hail Satan!

P.S. Sorry, any grammar teachers, for the poor sentence structure.

They are scared of us because they are afraid of us and our ability to live our lives without the regimented religion they live with. They don't know what to do with someone who thinks for themselves. If we aren't listening to god, we must be listening to satan, when if we don't believe in god, satan is a non-entity too.

Makes no sense.

People will always fear what they cannot or will not understand.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we're very happy with ourselves and don't feel a need to follow a single path, we choose our own.

• ?

Well the atheists are telling people to think about reality. That is an extremely threatening thing to do.

Thank you, I will change my tactics.

Some are afraid of hearing our reasons why we chose to not believe in god. They feel threaten by our lack of faith and not believing in god.

Historically people have always been afraid of what they don't/can't/won't understand. My guess is that goes for today as well.