Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do you tell your bestfriend you love her?

i am a very shy person. strong silent type. i need to know how to tell her without actually saying it. hinting it or something

Update:

the biggest problem is loosing friendship. see the reason we were friend in the frist plase is because our parents are friends and even if we were no to be friends any more i would still see her evey day. which could create an uncomfortable situation

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Watch Just Friends and you'll figure it out.

• 1 decade ago

If you are strong and silent, just take her in your arms and kiss her. Go in for the kiss forcefully, but at the last second kiss her softly. A simple kiss, not anything advanced.

After... wait for a response. If she gets mad, play it off as a prank or something. You will never know how she feels about you unless you make a move.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have been in ur situation before. only im the out going type guy. ok. Because u r the silent type this will work. this i swhat u do. now it will take a lot of guts. but go up to ur friend and tell them everything about how you feel.

• 1 decade ago

hey u reallly like this girl so just tell her rather than bottling your feelings.but you must learn to accept her decision even if it is a no. And initially it will be a bit akward but later both of you will understand each other better and make your friendship more stronger.but if she likes you too then best of luck with your new relationship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dating n friends are 2 seperate thngs n that shouldnt interfere w ur friendship i think u should take her out n do the cute stuff ntry to hint it but if nething happened just make sure u make it clear that dont want this to affect ur friendship good luck

• 1 decade ago

dont do it, it could possibly ruin the relationship that you already have and then things would be awkward like you said. but if you want to or feel that you have to tell her then you just have to come out and say it straight up.

• Bren J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Just show her by being completely nice to her, affectionate, kind and understanding. This is how girls work.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok first of all- you could give her flowers and you could kiss her cheek. you could do some nice random acts of kindness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.