Are you over-protective of your cell phone?

I know with me, My phone is extremely personal, my pictures, text messages, and my contacts. i hate for people to go through my phone even if they are friends, family,

I had an old friend who would read my text messages and look at my pictures and i hated it! i always had to guard it around her.

Am i the only one over protective of my cell phone like this??

Its not a paris hilton phone, no nude pics!

Favorite Answer

No, I HATE my cell phone! =(

Yes! I have to know where it is at all times and I dont like people messin with it. Sometimes my b/f will use it cause he always leaved his out in the truck and Im watchin him the whole time to make sure hes not snoopin around (not that I have anything to hide) and make sure to doesnt put in anywhere I wont find it.

• A lot of people are over protective over their phones and its no surprise. Your cellphone is personal, it's like a journal. For me it depends on who's going through it. I don't mind my family going through it, but most of my friends have to ask first.

You aren't the only one who guards their phone, I used to do the same, now I have a phone with locks that require a password. Very satisfying to not worry about it.

I only am when I am around my younger

sisters. When I am around them I know

for sure that they will try to look at my calls

and text messages!

But, even though I know they will try to look

at my stuff, I still have problems losing it! I

leave that little thing everywhere!

If anything I'm afraid of loosing it & having to buy a new one. I don't use it/talk on it 24-7 like some people who wanna try to attract attention!

No...

I send only text messages to my husband and family member and friends and I dont care if people read our mushy love texts to one another as for photos... I have tons of my husband and baby and I looove showing them...

Nope, in fact, I hand it to whoever needs to make a call in my family or to any of my friends. Half the time, I'm wondering where I last put the darn thing.... now where DID I put it.... hmmm....

No I leave my cell phone everywhere, I always loose it but some how it always comes back 2 me, freaky huh....

im the exact same way :) someone even goes near my phone im like HEY. haha...i think its sorta dumb but me and my boyfriend text alot and none of my family knows bout him so i keep it real close...

dont think there is anything wrong with that, its not their phone anyway :|

I am so like this.

I don't like people reading my personal texts.

Even though there is nothing bad in them.

I don't mind people using it if their cell is dead, but i make them give it right back.