Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Is it possible...???

To after you delete your history on your computer is there any way for you to get it back?

My dads the administrater to my computer and I don't want everone seeing what I'm looking at...please tell me is he able to look at it even after I delete it?

Favorite Answer

From what I know about computers, once it is deleted, it is gone forever.

If your Dad is half decent with computers shouldn't be too hard for him to get it back. Of course if you don't want him to know you deleted it, "I think you got some esplain'n to do Lucy"

• kik

First off, if you delete something from the hard drive of your computer, IT IS NOT ACTUALLY REMOVED. However you probably need some software to retrieve the information, so i wouldn't worry to much.

get a mru scanner, unlikely that he has the software, to see history after the mru scanner is used. but dont go to porno sites, as he will know from the bugs you get.

u better clear history and all temporary internet files

theres no way of getting them back

simplified answer: nope