Would you do it?

If you were given a choice to live as an immortal, but you would have to lose one of your 5 senses, would you do it? If yes, which one of your senses would you give up?

Favorite Answer

Even though it'd be cool to be immortal, I wouldn't want to be, and besides all of my senses are important.

• When I die I become immortal forever with the Lord, so why would I deny myself the wonder of the 5 senses he has blessed me with while on this present Earth?

I'd give up the sense of smell.

I wouldn't be able to tell if the milk was spoiled before I tasted it though, but little things like that I'd get used to.

Plus, when you lose one sense, the others get stronger to compensate.

Sure...I'd give up the sense of taste

Smell. I could have memories of what it used to smell like. It would just feel like allergies for the rest of my life.

I reckon you'd soon get sick of living forever.... to much heartache when you loose the ones you love (when they die) and you keep living on and on and on..... So i think i would stay the way i am....I'm happy and thats what counts!

Nope, who would want to be immortal?

Yeah, I guess giving up taste wouldn't be that bad. Then I could eat gross stuff if someone bet me.

@->-->-

sense of smell.