Evanescence!!?

Which Evanescence album is your favorite and why? i persoanlly like all of them but i really grew into songs from The Open Door first. My other favorites are Tourniquet and Taking Over Me. Dont give me anwers like "i hate evanescence" cuz i dont want to hear it :)

I think your right, i just downlaoded some of their songs off "Fallen" and i havent listened to The Open Door since then

Bring Me To Life was the first song i ever heard of theirs, even of the genre, i loved it it'll always be that song you always look back on after 10, or 15 albums

Favorite Answer

Fallen , The open door ....I just love all their songs !! i like tourniquet , bring me to life , my immortal , all that i'm living for , lithium ....

Fallen is by far the best evanescence CD. I mean come on with songs like "bring me to life," "tourniquet," "my last breath," and "whisper" who can possibly not love that album.

I like Fallen better bcoz I like the songs better, but yeah..I like Call me when you're sober, Lithium and Sweet Sacrifice.

But my favorite songs are My Immortal and Going Under :)

• këlly

Amy Lee said it was more of a 'demo CD' rather than an album, but I feel like I can relate more to the songs on "Origin." But I do love the orchestras in their music, mostly on "The Open Door."

I like "Fallen" better. I've listened to "The Open Door" but there's only a few songs on there I really like. It just didn't cut it for me.

I don't really know what album is my favorite...but I really like the song...Bring Me To Life, it's one of my favorites!

sweet sacrafice

'fallen' by far