How can I use my electrical equipment from the United States in Russia?

The equipment I use is an air mattress, a wheelchair charger and a respirator.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You will need the appropriate step up or step down transformers. You will need to know the voltages in Russia and the voltages of your equipment. I suspect that would be 120vac for your gear so you will in all likelihood need to step the Russian voltage down from, again I suspect, 220 to 230 vac.

  • Lana
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    220V, two-hole plugs. But if needed, adapters are available for any any kind of electrical stuff. It shouldn't be a problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.