Dissonance asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Men only please - What would you want in a wife?

What characteristics are important in choosing a wife ?

Favorite Answer

Nurturing and later down the line someone who won;t take crap from the kids and raise them right. Someone who will stand behind me and work with me. Exxample: both of you make sacrifices ( eat ramen noodles for a month ) just to buy that furniture or whatever the two of you always wanted. Someone who shares the same goals. Someone not afraid to roll up her sleeves every now and then

Principles, morales simmilar to mine, share the same intrests, pshycally attracted to eachother, has not history of relationships, i mean not slept with too many blokes or even slept at all, self-respect, dignity, pride, but as i said looks do matter a lot, a girl can have all those things but if she doesnt have the looks the guy wants & knows he can have then u only can be freinds with that woman, if the guy knows he cant get better & is realistic then he wud want a women in his league, one thing u have to be clear on is that guys will always want slim tall pretty girls/wife, they want to wake up everyday to see their beautful wife, thats just human nature, attractive people can also have a good personality so obxuously guys will choose the good looking girls as wifes, u can like a girl's personality but can u be intimate with her if she is not ur standard in terms of looks? NO, impossible, if a guy can get a slim tall attractive girl then he will, trust me as a guy this is true, personality does not mean noting if the guy is not pshycally attracted to her, so yeah like i menitoned above thats what i wud want in a wife, by the way the wife has to be slimmer then the Husband, Males are naturally bigger, msucualar so its natural for us to like slim girls or any girl slimmer then us, take it from me as a guy this is true, personalty, characterists all women more or less have but it always comes down to looks, u gona be with thus person resr of ur life so u want to be pshycally attracted to her, PEACE".

i know a lot of guys would say big ****, sweet hot ***, or the hottest chick ever, but isnt that every guys dream. but yea i would want in my wife is for her to be smart( i wouldnt want my wife to be retarded), also open minded, and someone who will be loyal. but yea dont every guy want the the ones i listed on top

Some degree of independence, intelligence, emotional stability, perhaps pretty but not stunning. Primarily a companion and secondarily a person I could have sex with.

Well for me its her pesonality. Then I would have to say looks. I know ppl say that looks shouldnt matter. But i mean come on you have to look at thiss person the rest of ur life. Hope i helped ;)

A pretty,intelligent life partner who also happens to be a special kind of best friend as well.

first of all they have 2 look good there body has to be juuuuuuuust right look at there lips and see if there chap look in to her eyes and see if u feel the magic lol ya thats not all but my dog needs food so i got to go

First and foremost, a Christian woman who loves and fears the Lord.

• TFV

Optimistic and loving personality

Intelligence

Passions and goals

I've met precious few so far that have all three, and they've all gotten away.

• compation, fathfulness, trust honesty respect. and true feelings from the heart to me and only to me no secret loves and exsprance in have real sex.