Wierd question mainly for guys??? But gotta kno..something bout f buddies?

Okay I have a question say u have a f**k buddy and hes a guy or u used to and u lost ur virginity to them and everything and u loved them.. and u saw eachother every weekend firday and saturday.. but u just went off and did that... and u did all kinds of things with him partyed and everything...sometimes he treated u like the love of his life and other times like crap... u gave him money all the time for gas.. and eventually u had to ask him if he loved u and some nites hed say he loved u.. others he had love for u and some just whatever.. Is there NE WAY he really coulda cared for mee...

Update:

May I mention to all these freakin haters.. umm hard time in my life when it happened... and also im not easy i did kno the guy... for a while!!

Update 2:

O yeah and we arent together ne more.. i just had to ask!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no.You are giving him everything he wants&he is telling you everything you want to hear....A man told me that when you are having sex that he should say he loves you BEFORE...& sometimes they will just say it b/c they know if they do U will give it up. Life lesson:Never give a man money...Does he give you money or loan you money to buy a car?No,b/c women talk themselves into doing things for men that men would never do for a women.Start a savings...go to the spa

• 1 decade ago

Girls always equate sex for love and guys usually only think of it as a physical event at the moment.

Once a guy is in a committed relationship, then he sees things differently but you can't really have that with him if you've already "had" him. The old "why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free" thing.

Move on, sweetheart, and don't give it away so easily next time. Have a little respect for yourself.

• 1 decade ago

He probably cared a lot for you but it sounds like there was another woman he was interested in. When that other woman showed him signs of hope, thats when he dissed you. When the other woman was cold to him, thats when he treated you better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are very confused - he has had his cake and eaten it too - you dont start off as been sluts together and then expect it to turn into "Pretty woman" - you give him money for gas?? and that is important to mention ??- he probably thinks you are very gullible - frankly - you are .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i m ashamed to knw abt u...do u people have any self respect for urself or nt????

anyone comes n f****k u off?????wt ****????

jst tell ur humn being or animal?????

grl...plz...get ur pride back...u r nt a toy...u r nt an object....u r in urslf a human being...

b urslf..lov urslf...nt assholes..

n mind it....if smbdy jst wants sex...he is using...he dnt lov u yaar....nt at all....he wants to satisfy his hunger for flesh..dump him n dnt repeat it in future...

m wit my grlfrnd for last five yers n v never had sex....coz lov is mor important n it binds our souls together..we wil hav after marriage wen i show my commitment fully...

• 1 decade ago

He only wanted one thing and it wasnt for you to love him it was for him to be able to use you...Guys suck...but that is why they call it a f**k Buddy because you get f**ked...

• 1 decade ago

He is running you through hoops. You're giving him EVERYTHING he wants, with him not having to commit. Cut him off. (I'm assuming this is about you)

• Bren J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No. Get a life and learn that guys just want sex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Coming from my stand point! No if were cut friends thats all we are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he may love you a lot. you have to bring it out.he is a dog and is using you but you can get him to feel his real feelings with a heart to heart . i recomend you talk and get down to the truth. you will be suprised.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.