******why the hell is he being so sarcastic****?

I met this guy 2 DAYS ago,and i have a 14 yr old & a 7 yr old, and I have allways been in the practice of not bringing every man home i meet. Now I may have company if my kids are not home but if my kids are there i dont want you to come i would rather meet you some where. so he wanted to hook up today and he says(OH I FORGOT ABOUT THE MEETING YOU SOMEWHERE PART) WHAT IS UP WITH THAT????? am i being to hard???????/

Favorite Answer

NOPE you are doing a smart thing hon

It sounds to me like he felt offended for not being invited in to your home. Explain to him that it is nothing to do with him it is just the way you have always done things for the sake of your children, suggest an activity that includes your kids after a few dates if things work out.

Well i don't get the whole thing but i get the title of the question, he is probably trying to be sarcastic to be funny so you'll laugh so he thinks hes got you.