Describe the word "Friend".....?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A friend is someone that does not judge you for what you do. A friend is someone who is there for you when your down, to listen to you when you have a problem and to be there when no one else is there or no one you can go to especially your parents. A friend is there to help solve your problem no matter how bad it is and to stick with you through the end. And someone if you need anything and you have it you will give them the shirt off your back. A friend won't tell on you and keep any/all secrets, won't through anything that you have done in your face and won't sleep with your boyfriend behind your back. They are a person you can trust. A firend is a person that value your friendship with trust, honest and faith and devotion. A friend is forever.

• 1 decade ago

A friend is someone who cares about you. someone who trusts you and you trust back. never someone why stabs you in the back. I have lots of friends like that.

Also the problem i run into alot in there is a type of person out there who thinks the more frinds yo have the better. thats not true! its conning and deceptive. to get as many friends as you can so you have people to fall back on. first thing they wont be there when you really need them only when they think they are getting something back from it in the long run. you want a few really good friends over alot of crapy ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to me a friend is someone you can trust with your life someone you can always have fun with and joke around about anything. whos always there for you through thick and thin and no matter the distance between the two of you. its hard to describe a friend, in words. better half?

• jenny
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

A friend is a person who betrays you at some point but you still trust them with everything and tell them everything and never wants to lose them..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some one u can laugh with and trust. Make inside jokes and hang out together everyday, just have fun with them.

• Kris L
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm surprised that most people have 'friends' and they also have 'spouses' but most don't have a spouse who is also a friend, especially a best friend. A 'friend' is someone who is there for you (and you are there for them) through lean times and 'fat' ones, through healthy times and ill ones ... and THAT is why my husband is also my BEST FRIEND, as I am his.

• 1 decade ago

friend means someone you're closely attached to either motionally or physically. someone you could trust and understand your feelings. someone who will always be there, even through the tough times.

• 1 decade ago

Some who has your back when you are right and willing to get in your face when you are wrong.

Someone who loves/likes you in spite of your imperfections.

• 1 decade ago

somebody who will stay by you when you need them and won't leave you for someone else. they aren't in it to be popular but instead to have someone to laugh with and enjoy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A blessing; a reason to live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.