What car did the Pink Ladies drive?

You only see the car twice in the movie I think. Once at the beginning of the movie when they should up to school and the second time is when they are at the pep rally. It was a pink car. It has suicide door on it. Does anyone out there know what kind of car it was?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • sam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A pink 1948 Studebaker Commander is what the Pink Ladies drove in. The guys converted Kenickie's hunk a junk a 1948 Ford Custom rag top while singing Greased Lightnin, The car they raced was a 1948 Ford Deluxe and the car the guys prowled around in 50's Merker rag top.

• runkle
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pink Ladies Car

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What car did the Pink Ladies drive?

You only see the car twice in the movie I think. Once at the beginning of the movie when they should up to school and the second time is when they are at the pep rally. It was a pink car. It has suicide door on it. Does anyone out there know what kind of car it was?

Source(s): car pink ladies drive: https://tr.im/WBmlq
  • 5 years ago

OMG ;-) Now i'm over the initial shock common sense dictates i most certainly would as i'm driving the car, and not the colour, in addition to this if i needed to use the car to avoid being late then what's the harm and it is practical also. I think sometimes we don't realise that in an effort to appear to be cool we deprive ourselves of life. The number of folk i observe looking somewhat daft all relative to making a somewhat questionable fashion statement. Take care cutes. X X X

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually, using the imdb link provided, the car they were driving at the drive in was a 1956 Dodge Custom Royal. (first movie)That's the one I wanted to know about! Thanks!

• 1 decade ago

a pink one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.