Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

my grlfriend told me 2 make out wit her wat do i do?

my grlfriend (haley) just asked me if i want to make out wit her plzzzz i need help peeplz

Favorite Answer

ummm.......... if your girlfriend is wanting to make out with you.........first off, get your *** of the computer and go make out with her lol

Make sure she dosent have AIDS or STD's.Always use protection. Tell her that you are not ready if you are not. I fshe really respects you then she will wait.How sweet u r 2 ask what 2 do...

Do you not want to? What's the question? If she is your girlfriend, I would imagine that you would like to share some physical intimacy.

Talk to her if you are uncomfortable or don't want things to go too far.

If you are ready, go for it.

Cowboy up!

Breath mintz

Make out with her.

you should just make out with her and get it over with if your scared then tell her your nervous a girl loves an sensitive guy

well uhh its fairly obvious that she wants to kiss you, so im not quite sure what ur askin for. umm i guess i would say kiss her and make sure to have a couple breathe mints. and good luck.

If you want to make her happy, and want to enjoy a wonderful feeling then just do it.

welll concidering its ur girl friend id make out w her that shouldnt be a question

get a new piece of gum kinda chew it and when yall kiss put it in her mouth be like i wanna try something who can pas the gum along the most hopefully that help you!!!