Which country makes the worst food?

I`ve always been told that english food is awful but i like my steak egg and chips! and my black pudding! etc but who has contributed less to food than any other country?

Favorite Answer

I think all countrys have good and bad....

all countrys have their own taste in food.

France! Yes, I know the French are known for their cuisine---but I've yet to find really great food in a restaurant in France. I travel a lot and my worst meals have always been in France. And I'm not putting down the French-----quite a number of my relatives are in France, my mother is from France, I am a French citizen.

But the restaurants could really use some improvement.

Russian

At the present time it is probably the USA. I have had the misfortune to have read some of their food processing patents. Ye gods and little fishes, talk about mildly flavoured sludge.

I once heard an Englishman comment on Mongolia by saying that the climate was miserable, the economy a shambles and the food inedible and that he immediately felt at home. Having no desire to trek to Ulan Batur I will take his word.

Countries don't cook, people cook.

And there are a lot of bad cooks worldwide. The only things wrong with Indian and Asian food is your taste impairness. Broaden your minds and palate.

I think the food in the USA is pretty dismal on the average-when you are traveling it can be hard to find anything other than fast food, chain restaurants or greasy spoons. McDonald's is everywhere and if you ask me, that's the worst food on the planet.

Where do they make a lot of sausages? I forget. But I can't believe people are saying India! I LOVE Indian food.

No offence but in my opinion, China. Monkey brain and dog meat, yucks.

i think china's got to have the worst food ever! no matter what state you're in. it's greasy, it's salty, it's dirty, and the freaking service sucks! i think my biggest grouse with them is the hygiene! OMG!