Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

is sonic heroes good?

iam planning on buying it since it's so cheap.

Favorite Answer

I bought it expecting a lot more form it.

I found it wasn't very enjoyable. But then again i prefer the slower paced Sonic Adventure games with a litttle downtime as well as side quests and mini games and such.

Heroes has none of those, it's all story mode. Although the multiplayer isn't bad.

I would advise against buying it, unless its under $10.

It's an okay waste of time. There are definitely better Sonic Games. I prefer the first ones so I bought this really cheap anthology of some of the earlier games of like 20 bucks.

it not the best sonic games, not even great, but it still a good game to play and it is worth your money and i don't which version you want but it think the gamecube version is probably the best version of the three.

I liked it, but i wouldn't recommend it.

If you have a gamecube, get Sonic Adventure 2

it was a really good one.

i used to play that game at walmart, well it was just a demo but i had fun it looked good, i have the old one for the sega genesis(remember that console?) so i recommended. it's fun.

its not too bad. if cheep buy it. the game is kinda fun till you beat it then its fun with friends.

Yes, it's good, however there are a few bad points.

It's really all your decision.

ive played better....bought it when it was $50 and was hopeful ;(