What if she thinks I'm stalking her?

It's a pretty odd situation, but I've gotten a girl I like to think I stalk her. Obviously I'm not; I'm just a quiet kid with some really, really bad luck. My question is: How should I tell her this? I can't just go to her house (We rode the same bus so, yeah, I know where she lives) and tell her, and she doesn't have email, myspace or anything like that.

What should I do to convince her I'm not stalking her?

• Zloar
    Favorite Answer

Try saying "hi". Start a conversation. If she thinks you're stalking her she is obviously aware that you like her, so you might as well say it. By not saying it and keeping your thoughts all bottled up comes off creepy to a gal... so just say what's on your mind, give her a chance to accept you or reject you, and be prepared to move on if she's not into you. It's not that complicated.

Just keep your distance from her for a long time (approx. a month). This can also get her to miss your presence and actually want you around. Which means if you ask out a girl that misses your good or bad presence she'll not say no. Good luck.

Well, maybe you'll just have to wait until school starts again. Then you'll probably see her on the bus and you can tell her then. Or you might run into her sometime and you can tell her then. I wouldn't try to track her down because that would just be awkward. Don't worry because eventually you'll get a chance to tell her, I promise.

Tell her flat out that you aren't stalking her.

Why did you want her to think you were stalking her in the first place?

Pay no attention to her like you don't care for her being at all. She will drop the stalker habit quickly. Talk to her like there is nothing wierd going on.

Just leave her alone...she will figure it out. And, if she likes you she will let you know by saying something to the effect of "Hey...I haven't seen you in a while."

u need to talk to her face to face n let her no that ur not a stalker n u were just trying to be friends n maybe mor than friend n u were just hoping to talk to her but ur not a stalker

well the first way to convince someone that your not stalking them is to actually just go ahead and stop stalking them.

if ur a stalker and she figer it out ur going to be in trouble so it not a wise type to stalk

Source(s): so dont stalk

don't. its irritating. go up to her and say hi and politely ask for her no. and work out with sms. don't be a irritant :=p