what keeps YOU up at night when you cannot sleep ?

• casper
    Favorite Answer

My mind never quits...I am always thinking about something!

• rose p

When I was severely depressed I was told everclear and absinthe would help me sleep. I got up to 5-6 glasses a night and could not relax. Anger with my late partner's family, shame and self hatred kept me awake. The alcohol only helped when the little night visitors flew in and out of the window. I found a poor little dead one , cried for hours and must eventually have fallen asleep at about 6.30 am.

Rose P.

• Mekana

My mind. That's when I do the most thinking without even trying and I hate it! I'll think about that day, the future, important things, stupid things, anything. This happens every single night for me no matter how sleepy I am. And then to make things even worse, I wake up every hour for no reason

Wondering where my stepdaughter is at & worrying about how she is doing. She ran away 4 years ago this past April. That is what keeps me up at night.

I have a 17 year old daughter who isn't always too easy to love. I spend a lot of nights awake worrying about her.

I really don't know. My mind just tends to keep going. Its like a riot between sleep and stay awake... weird.

Insomia

most of the time id says it work related.....who do i need to call the next day, did i forget to send that out, i need to write up that report, did i get that done.....ugh.....i HATE thinking about work so much!

The freakin' TV!

Thoughts of the past and the might have been.

going to sleep late and waking up late