How can I go about testing my home for allergens?

I am allergic to something in this house and I was wondering who I could call or what kind of companies specialized in air testing etc.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I don't know of a company that will analyze the air or space in your home, but you could have allergy testing done, through an allergist or ENT, to figure out what it is you are reacting to. Out of hundreds of possible allergens, it's probably easier to eliminate, or reduce what a test finds you are allergic to, than trying to get rid of anything possibly causing an allergy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.