Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

new jerseys for the sharks?

Are the sharks getting new jerseys and if they are how do they look?

Favorite Answer

Because the NHL is switching suppliers, all teams will be wearing RBK jerseys this year, thus a lot of teams are being forced to redesign/tinker their jerseys. As I understand, if they have stripes at the bottom they must be changed. I'm 95% sure the Sharks are one of the teams that must change. Check Washington, Columbus and Boston, they've already done theirs. Other teams like Vancouver will be going to teh old green and blue jerseys. Sidebar, third jerseys are no longer allowed.

All NHL teams were forced to redesign their sweaters in some way to accomodate the switch to the new Rbk form-fitting ones. All teams will be allowed only two jerseys this season and most teams will switch to a vertical striping pattern because of the weave of the fabric. The sweaters are lighter and made of a wicking fabric with mesh underarms. The breezers and socks will also be different. Most teams will unveil their sweaters over the summer up until the pre-season.

I have cooperated with a number of distributors before but the under one specific is definitely the most popular. They've numerous unique jerseys as well as extraordinary kinds which you cannot acquire from other retailers. The product quality and customer service is best yourrrre able to find online with this cheap price. With this supplier, I believe you won't disappoint you or your customers.

The whole league is getting new uni's. What do you think the new New Jersey jersey will look like?

I havent heard of anything, but personaly I dont mind the jersey. I think Boston needs a new jersey! :P

• Ben

i defiantly haven't heard of the sharks getting new jerseys. i just went on NHL.com and the sharks site, neither of them mentioned anything about it

i believe they're just getting some new side colors for the jersey. nothing big, not a new logo, if you're not a diehard fan you probably won't even notice it.

I have heard something about that but I am positive it is untrue. The rumors I have heard are all too sketchy and seeing as how it isn't really on any site(NHL.com or SJSHARKS.com) I don't think it is happening.