Any plans to celebrate 4th of July????

Favorite Answer

I will say a prayer of thanks for all those who put their lives, fortune and sacred honor on the line to make us free. And a prayer for all those who died to KEEP us free!

I will be with my Sweetheart if possible. I am a long distance truck driver and I don't get to see her very much. Any time we spend together is special!

God Bless You and God Bless America!

Happy 4th!

I'm gonna stay home and take it easy and reflect on how great it is to live in the US. We live a block away from where they fire off the fireworks. I don't need to go to the football stadium to watch. I can just step out on my front porch. God bless America.

I always go to the beach to swim and check out the hotties. I hope to hook up with some hot, young s l u t s like I did last year.

Well, guess what it is my birthday...5 days from now.

I'm gonna to celebrate it with my family first

(party, cake, and presents). Then, maybe my family and friends are gonna have fun with fireworks.