When last did you use a public telephone or drawn money inside a bank?

Update:

Did you know that cash maschines are 40 years old this week?

Update 2:

In the beginning there was no plastic card.You had to go to the bank first to get vouchers which you inserted in the machine to draw cash after hours.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I frequently go inside the bank. But they are getting into my nerves. I do most of my baning on the internet.

Why did you have to ask about public phone. Eish... it has been for some time. In fact I don't remember the last time I used it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I try to do it once a month now, because in April earlier this year I actually had forgotten my PIN completely because I had not drawn cash in such a long time. Lol!

I use Internet banking all the time or swipe my cheque card.

Wow 40 years I always I was under the impression that it is new technology when I say new I mean late 80's going to 90's.

• 1 decade ago

Last year in March, we were in Cape Town and had to pay an amount of R3000,00 and our German bank cash cards could not cope with this amount. So we had to go to the bank, withdraw the cash from the teller, and then pay the amount in cash. And a public phone we used last in 2002, when we had just moved to Germany, and had not bought a cell phone yet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Today! i took my grandfather to the bank today and he wont use a ATM. since i was already in the bank i decided just to get money inside rather then at an ATM. and i didnt know they were 40 years old this week. last time i used a public phone was about 3 months ago i left my phone at home and had to use the pay phone at my school to call my dad

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A public phone about two years ago when I was at Varsity.

Last time I drew money from inside a bank was about a month ago. I needed to draw quite a lot and the ATM wouldn't allow me to so I had to go inside.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the last time i drew money inside the bank was at the beginning of the year. i cant remember the last time i used a public telephone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Draw cash once a week, but haven't been inside a bank since January this year.

Public phones are all over the streets of Jo'burg. I use them regularly, why I don't know, since it's easier to use your cell, you don't have to dial numbers, just find the name and press 'die groen knoppie'.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sheesh good question - I have never drawn money from inside the bank (do deposits regularly though)

Public phone - about 3 years ago...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I last used public pones at JFK air port my phone was dead and had to call someone there i dont remember when last i used an A.T.M as im taking advantage of KEEP THE CHANGE IN BANK OF AMERICA SO i swipe all the time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Interesting had no idea they had been around so long, still draw money in the bank, public phone can't remember it's been that long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.