Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 decade ago

What's the cheapest franchise to open?

Someone told me Quiznos, Subway, and Domino's were. Is this true?

Favorite Answer

Yes, they are............just takes too much to maintain. If your looking you may want to read the sources below.

Source(s): "The Business School" by Robert Kiyosaki "Cashflow Quadrant" by Robert Kiyosaki "Leading the Consumer Rebellion" by Brady/Woodward "The Next Millionaires" by Paul Zane Pilzer "Parable of the Pipline" by Burke Hedges "E-Myth Revisited" by Michael Gerber "Why we want You to be Rich" by Donald Trump/ Robert Kiyosaki

Quiznos is probably the cheapest because they are new. If you give them a call, they would be happy to give you the information.

that is totally costly - a "decrease priced" one is often a minimum of $50k and countless are greater like $one million million. I requested a question at here a week in the past in regards to the expenses of a Liberty Tax franchise and have been given no solutions. If the franchise organisation isn't very sparkling and drawing close with information and approximately expenses and exisiting franchise operators to talk to, then that's a undesirable sign. some thing like Kinkos or Boston marketplace would be very costly.

• jdkilp

I saw this on the news recently ... Subway is one of the cheapest ($75,000 USD I believe).

I dont know. Why dont you call a few of the ones you are interested in and ask them.