Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Why am I so angry?

Pregnancy has got me on a serious emotional rollercoaster...I want to kick everyone's a*s..anyone else feel like this

so chester I'm a married women so I don't think I could be a "hoe" you stupid ****..you like that d*ck up your *** don't you old man

Favorite Answer

i swore like a sailor when I was pregnant - not for any particular reason, but I just did. and it stopped about 3 months after I gave birth. I'd try doing some serious relaxing though bc/ you need a lot of help when you are pregnant so you want to keep your head about you or you could end up burning bridges.

I have a son who turned three on June 14 and a daughter who will be two on July 20. It wasn't long ago that I went through those pregnancies, and it seems sometimes like they were the toughest things I ever did. Your hormones are out of control and it doesn't seem like your body belongs to you anymore and especially during the summer, it's hot and things just suck. I totally know how you feel. You are probably more exhausted than you think so more sleep, if you can, may help your mood a little. A lot of my problem also was diet, as I had gestational diabetes with both kids. I don't know how far along you are, but you may want to have your glucose levels checked and possibly incorporate different things into your diet. I know that it seems cliche, but I did actually notice a huge difference in my mood and the way I felt physically after I incorporated more fresh fruits and veggies and cut out most of the junk. Also, pamper yourself a little! It doesn't have to be an extravagant thing, but taking some time for yourseld to paint you fingernails or toenails or read or whatever you like to do will help, too. Remember that a little exercise will help, too. I'm not a workout junkie, but I walked a lot and it seemed to help.

I know that a lot of this is fairly simple, and trust me, I wanted to beat the crap out of everyone, too. I'm also young-26 now-and this sruff helped for me. You sound about my age and probably don't want advice from the soccer mom, and I'm totally not. These were just real-life things that helped me, as cliche as they sound, and I hope they help you. Take care of yourself and remeber that it will all be worth it-every minute-the first time you see your new baby.

Oh yeah - get used to the rollercoaster. It gets even worse after having the baby because your hormones are crazy out of whack. I am 5 months post-partum and have the worst PMS and mood swings I have ever experienced! Nice warm baths and Raspberry Leaf Tea helped me to relax when I was pregnant. You could try that.

Your body is going thru a lot of changes and this also affects your mood. I was like that with my first child- all thru my pregnancy. My family knew and understood. Still this was unfair; so most of the times, I just withdrew or kept quiet because I knew anything and everything would set me off. You should let your physician know what's going on. I hope this doesn't last too long with you. Good luck.

Oh my god! Did I feel like that? I thought my husband would either be gone by choice, or I would have crippled him by the time I gave birth. I was SO irritable! EVERY little thing he did, I wanted no part of. Everyone just annoyed the crap out of me and I felt helpless. HOWEVER that feeling passed and my husband... and the rest of my friends and family, all survived. Phew. But yeah, a roller coaster... and not a fun one!

Its the hormones...they affect everyone differently! Personally, I was a raving b**** while I was pregnant, but dont worry as soon as baby comes you will turn in to a cooing, oohing, awwing mommy. Hang in there and one thing that I really found to help my mood was chamomille tea. I know its sounds cheezy, but it really worked. Good Luck and Congrats on the little one!

honey... i am 39 weeks, big as a house, in so much pain and absolutley MISERABLE!! i feel your frustration!! It is the hormones though! and this being my second pregnancy i still havent found a good way to calm my nerves or keep my attitude in check. but just know you are not alone!!

It is normal to have emotions go crazy due to change in hormones. Wait until you get depressed. And it gets worse after you have the baby.

I was really angry with my husband when I was pregnant. So mad in fact that I threw up all over him in the labor room at the hospital. That sick SOB wasn't allowed to be with me any more until after the baby was born.

Its very normal. Your body is producing alot of estrogen hormones. When my cousin was pregnant she was terrible. The people she loved suddenly became her enemies : X. Don't stress its perfectly normal to be on edge.