Have you ever accidentally misused a product...?

For example, once, when I was in high school, I was in a hurry to go to school so I quickly put my hair in a ponytail and sprayed some "hairspray on to go." When my head started foaming, I realized that I'd grabbed the scrubbin' bubbles by accient.

Favorite Answer

My cousin did when we were younger. We were camping and he brushed his teeth with icyhot by accident. It was so funny. He thought he was going to die. He started running around screaming that his mouth was burning. At first we were nervous, but once we found out he used icy hot, we were all hysterical.

it fairly is an argument of interpretation. What some evaluate chat, I evaluate a valid question. i will fairly say i don't misuse it almost as much as a pair who've a propose streak a mile extensive. i think of Yahoo could say maximum individuals misuse the format, in one way or yet another.

I am the KING of doing that... lolol...

Lets see, I have:

1. Accidently mistook my contact lens cleaner for rewetting drops, & put it directly into my eye.. burned for hours...

2. Accidently gave myself a second degree burn by breaking a roman candle in half, & trying to scrape out the gunpowder in the hopes of making a bigger explosive... I used a screwdriver, and a spark from the metal hitting the floor ignited the whole shebang....

3. Accidently....omg...I can't even say it here...lol...

I tried contact lenses years ago & once forgot to put them into the saline solution after soaking them in the antiseptic cleaner. The next day I inserted one into my eye. Have you ever had to try & pry your own eye open? Well it's not easy when it is clamped down in pain. I was frantically trying to pry it out of my eye without screaming too loudly. When I finally got downstairs my Dad gave me a strange look. He thought I was having some kind of toilet trouble!

Yeah, I mixed up my hair conditioner with my body wash once I had to rinse off like 5 times because of all the oil.

@->-->-

Yes, regular dish detergent really bubbles up a lot when you use it in a dishwasher.

I used baby rash ointment for tooth paste

lol! yeah

i used a plastic sieve for sieving fried shallot, of course the oil is boiling and the sieve melted! lol

• I accidently got my hairbrush thinking it was my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it =\\ lol.. dont ask me how i got my hairbrush and toothbrush mixed up.. maybe cuz they're both brushes.. *shrugs* oh well :) hehe

yes, what a mess, i used dish washing liquid that is not for dish washer. guess what!!!! bubbles came out all over the place... i panicked... hahahaha