Travis B asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

quit huffing?

my friend has a problem with huffing gasoline and axe and hair sparay and things like that and he wants to stop but he cant

any sugestions on how he can stop?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is he young? Tell his parents. He might hate you for it now, but it beats being a retard or worse, dead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He needs to contact someone quickly. The sad thing is a lot of rehab programs will not take huffers because they almost all go back to huffing. Let him know that what he is doing is literally destroying his brain and he will become a near vegetable or possible die if he doesn't stop.

• 1 decade ago

He has got to stop...

Huffing is probably one of the most mentally damaging ways to get high out there...Im sure he knows this, that's why he wants to stop.

I would recommend having him go to his school guidance person (if he's in school) or if not go to a free health clinic. He cannot obviously stop this on his own and he has to get some professional help. And I would not recommend switching to other methods of getting high to counteract at least until he's in better mental shape.

Joe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A little self control will help you to stop this nonsense.

YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN LIFE,

no one makes you huff gasoline etc ..YOU ARE DOING this to gain attention. Why not get involved in something more beneficial to man kind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Tell him to stop or his brain with lose so many brain cells he will become a vegetable or die, tell him hes an idiot and hes not your friend if he doesn't listen to you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TAKE HIM TO A CLINIC OR A HOSPITAL OR ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP HIM STOP. REMEMBER A TRUE FRIEND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SAVE A FRIEND'S LIFE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

call a hotline

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.