Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

OK people look at it this way....?

Put somebody that you really hate in Beniot's shoes...

would you think that person is a murderer now or innocent.

• Dan
    Favorite Answer

I thought America went by the rules " Innocent until proven guilty " ? well then why the hell is everyone saying he is a murderer. They can't prove that he did it, and the media just reported on what the police said, and the police took less then a day to say what happened. You can't say it was a double-murder suicide in less then 24 hours. This isnt CSI on tv now. You can't solve a murder in 1 hour. Get real.

R.I.P Chirs, Daniel, and Nancy Benoit

thats not a fair question.

because then yeah probably think hes a murderer but that would be without even looking at the facts..he might not even be one and we would think that he is for being ignorant of the facts!

look just let people think what we want. If you disagree then ok. Personally i don't want to settle for something that does'nt have proper proof.

I'm a normal person, but there is one person that I personally know, who happens to be my half-sister, that I would kill and not blink an eye while I was doing it. She's a druggy skank and has destroyed the lives of both of her children! So, see, normal people will do drastic things!

dang all you people need to quit watching SCI, and all those other criminal investigation cuz you all thing your freakin investigators dang this is a real life horror for all the surviving members of the Benoit family you guys should mind your own business

Would you condem an innocent person without knowing all the results?

if it was all the same evidence. if someone that is a worshiper of satan had threatened to kill this person , like benoit, then i would think the person is innocent.

SULLIVAN LIVES IN FLORIDA

HE DIDNT DO IT

ya, i would. you have a point