my husband is working hours that are not showing up on his pay stub and somehow doesn't have any $ cheating ?

i have been keeping track of his hours and there not matching up w/pay stub hours. he works 3rs shift so i'm not always sure when he gets home but usaually around 5ish. and he doesn't seem to have $ for bills and keeps saying i;m spending it all and i just don't "remember" we have 24hrs gambling boats so so you think it's gambling, cheating, or both? i don't see any signs of cheating and i'm all in his buisness, if i didn't have 5 kids i'd just follow him, maybe i should just call cheaters lol what's your thoughts

8 Answers

Relevance
  • jude
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if he is not being paid for the hours he is suppose to be working, than he is not working, if he is not at work, he is cheating on u. u don't always see all of the signs at first, as some people hide it well, and u don't know the truth until they are walking out the door.

• 1 decade ago

Start keeping a budget, and track the spending. There's a possibility that you're both spending more than you realize. If that's not the case and it still doesn't add up, then show him the facts, and go from there.

• 1 decade ago

I would let him know you are thinking he is cheating or gambling or something is going up. Make sure you do some research to see if he is lying. Here is a random website I found http://marriage.about.com/cs/trustissues/a/spotali...

• 1 decade ago

He may feel like nothing is his and is hoarding money, my dad does this with my mom. And being married myself and not having that kind of relationship and money issues, it is rather annoying. Talk to him, show your concerns, I actually confronted my dad about what he was doing and how it was affecting my mom, and he took my words to heart, but bills have to get paid, so he can't stay mum for much longer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think you should ask your husband to explain the discrepancies you've just pointed out. And then trust whatever answer he gives you. Trust is the key of any good marriage, if you don't have trust in each other, you don't have much of a marriage.

• 1 decade ago

He's definitely doing something.

yeah call "Cheaters" ... LOL

I wouldn't follow him.

you'll put your kids at risk.

even if someone could watch them...

it's just not worth your time.

goodluck...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

something is definitely going on. you presented two very likely scenarios.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think you are stupid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.