Update:

Haha number1beatlesfan!

LMFAO!

And Pheonix...I'm not from San Diego. Just Wonderin

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont know, but if they dont, then they shouldnt allow soldiers into soldier stadium either, lol

• 1 decade ago

No, except on Tuesday August 14th, which is the Padres annual Dog Days of Summer Promotion. You can get a free ticket for your dog by visiting any San Diego Petco location.

• 1 decade ago

Why do people here hate the question ... it's a question that I have actually thought about before but never really looked into it. Petco's slogan is "Where the pets go" so do they let them go to the ballpark? I'm guessing not, but I look forward to finding out if they do or not. Good question kristy owns ur face.

• 1 decade ago

Would be rather hypocritical of them if they didn't. My guess is that they don't. Do they even like pets in San Diego?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. Hence the name Petco Park.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so, but I think they probably have a special dog day in the park where they allow dog owners to sit in a special section wit their dogs. The A's, Giants, and Dodgers (not sure about LAA) are doing it.

• 1 decade ago

Why would pets not be allowed to a park???

lol good one!

• Jay™
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

lol thats a very good question really really really ironic despite the name...petco...where the pets go...unless its petco park

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHA!!! I'm thinking you're from San Diego. . .but NO, pets are strictly not allowed. . .ironic isn't it??

• 1 decade ago

Duh!

Source(s): My Brain.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.