any funny houses pictures? or weird houses?

i got this email from my bud and she went to this place with a weird houses so just woundering if u no a website? thnx

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check out hauntedhouse.com - they're supposed to have a good list of haunted houses......happy haunting!!!

EDIT: horrorfind.com lists the haunted houses by state!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

nicely to me it seems which you have been in the time of this abode for a lengthy time and there is not any longer something to be terrified of! it form of feels to have been (if there is something in any respect) playful as a techniques by fact the footwear pass.Now the faucet could get replaced it rather is defective the gasket's interior do no longer final continuously.So only get a clean one and that'll be the tip of it. The kettle? it rather is nevertheless occurring? Is it an electric powered one or do you advise the burner's on your range the place it rather is sitting became on..? that is risky get it regarded at. i would not only blame your grand-dad so immediately maximum issues have reasons is what i'm getting at. and because you have no longer have been given the photograph forget approximately approximately it! till you intend to scare the crap outta your self back via going up there and taking extra which probable replaced into matrixing besides.The thoughts attempts to make experience of what your staring at and can be fooled. keep this in thoughts no-one has been harm and doing the failings I stated could positioned your thoughts relaxed.you would be advantageous. ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.