Can anyone tell me where.....?

can someone plz tell me where i can play rook online for free?ty to all who answer

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure what rook is (never played)

but try pogo games just type in pogo

they have a freebie site and a club. FYI you pay for the club, but you can play most games free just for signing up which is free.

There is a version of rook at www.mysticisland.net they call it parrot, some of the rules may be different than what you are used to, but they have 3 versions as well as cutthroat.

hi im sorry i didnt find any free ware expect for something i think is a virus and im not sure how powerful it might be its probly a trojian or bloodhound but if you wana take the risk download it on limewire the file is only 200mb's withch is to low for the game so thats why i think its a virus sorry i will e-mail you if i come accors a crack for the game

I reproduce below the first page of therelevt wedsite. There are fivemore pages.Go ahead and enjoy

Yahoo! My Yahoo! Mail Welcome, urmininad [Sign Out, My Account]Help

Web | Images | Video | Local | Shopping | more »

Answers Audio Directory Jobs News All Search Services Preferences Advertising Programs Advanced Search

Search Results1 - 10 of about 323 for can someone plz tell me where i can play rook online for free ? - 0.52 sec. (About this page)

WEB RESULTS

GameKnot: play online chess

play online chess. Subject: Become a blitzy-killer; tips plz! Message: Hi. ... A little trick of my own for timing someone out in a repetitive Queen check ...uskidscompute.com/online/chess/3845.shtml - 19k - Cached

New Mystery of Time and Space (MOTAS) rooms!: walkthrough, review ...

Is there anyone can tell me where I can get to Level 14? ... need help on 19 how to make a tree grow plz someone have small hint ...jayisgames.com/archives/2007/01/new_mystery_of_time_and_space.php - 183k - Cached

GameKnot: play online chess

Play chess online, chess clubs, board games, free chess online, chess puzzles, ... A little trick of my own for timing someone out in a repetitive Queen check ...ability-tw.com/online/chess/3845.shtml - 19k - Cached

Heroes TV News: All About "Heroes" The Series | Heroes: NBC TV Show ...

can someone plz tell what are the ost for heroes! ... Watch the Entire First Season Online for Free (6) noname: does anyone know where i can watch ep...www.heroestheseries.com/about-the-show - 68k - Cached

GameKnot: play online chess

Play chess online, free online chess games database, bi-monthly chess ... A little trick of my own for timing someone out in a repetitive Queen check ...gameknot.com/fmsg/chess/3845.shtml - 23k - Cached

" The Top 50: Redux - SLAM ONLINE

... time look around lebron and you can't tell me that he doesn't have a pretty damn ... as for someone who can carry his team is Chauncey B. he3 also lost his big d ...slamonline.com/online/2006/11/the-top-50-redux - 92k - Cached

LibrarianInBlack: Eragon gets a script-writer

i would love to play thse roles i would do it for free and even use an alieouse ... i wonder how you get cast for a part..please if you know tell me ...librarianinblack.typepad.com/.../2004/02/eragon_gets_a_s.html - 557k - Cached

Show Card

... very good...but if someone plays it against you...3 ... one has one of these and will trade it tell me what you want for it and I will try and get them ...www.anycraze.com/sc_parent.asp?id=PRBR56 - 70k - Cached

Honda-Tech.com: General Discussion and Debate: SOCOM II

i needa figure out how to play online with my ps2 (i got dsl) ... SOCOM for awhile...I sent it to Sony and they fixed it for free out of warranty! ...honda-tech.com/zerothread?cmd=print&id=669559 - 557k - Cached

GameKnot: play online chess

Please let me know how many free game slots I will need for the tournament. Cheers ... It's good for our forum and perhaps you can tell us something about ...gameknot.com/fmsg/chess5/1158.shtml - 96k - Cached

12345678910Next

Source(s): live search