Im I really a minister?

402.050 Who may solemnize marriage -- Persons present. (1) Marriage shall be solemnized only by: (a) Ministers of the gospel or priests of any denomination in regular communion with any religious society; --According to this, does it mean I can conduct weddings and stuff in Kentucky? I got it off this web-site. www.themonastery.org

Im just asking if you go to this web-site and do this if you are legal to do these things.

Favorite Answer

Some states have a registry of licensed minister's and in the states that do you have to be listed on it in order solomize weddings. Most states simply leave it to the people being married with the understanding that the licensed person is considered a spiritual counselor of some sort. With that said, you MUST hold a minister's license either through your church or some other form of ordination. You may want to call your county clerk's office as they will have the specific details.

Source(s): Licensed in Indiana

Yes, you are. This church is tax-exempt, which means it's a recognized institution, so you can technically perform marriages, etc. My Dad is a member and he's been doing it for awhile now!

You need to find out what the definition of a "minister" is in your state. You probably have to pay a yearly fee.

Since you didn't list your credentials how can you expect an answer?

does it means that you can lure altar boys to your house?

NO!