Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

4 darn years?

if you're a guy who's 18 and you've just graduated from hs and about to go to college in the fall, would you start something with a girl who's 14? she obviously has a crush on you. she somehow found your myspace profile and eventually your sn on aim. she starts talking to you and you just talk back. she showed you a picture of her and she looks pretty good. and based on her language, she sounds maturer than her age. would you take advantage of her and go out with her?

Favorite Answer

This is illegal.

It's called pedophilia. It's also called statutory rape. It can result in jail time. And it's often committed by 18-year olds who are too insecure to date other 18 year olds.

• Her parents would be crazy to let her go out with a boy out of high school and who is 4 years older than she is. She will totally not like you after just a little while because your worlds will be totally different.

I would like to go out with her, but seeing her as a girl of my age because if i think i loved her i woudnt want to lose her, i think that love have no age so it dosent matters if u r older or younger its OK if u just love him/her.

Well, I think the way you describe it as 'take advantage of her' sums up what you would be doing... If that is what you are looking for, good luck and try to stay out of jail, but I think you know the answer to this one already.

I'm just goin to say it....GIRL STOP WA YOU DOIN !!!!

4 yrs is a big gap especially if your 14 yrs and he's 18yrs.

Your still younge you'll find someone closer to your age and love him.

no 14 will get you 20 years in prison

Umm..she's 14 and your 18! Can you say jailbait? What an idiot!

I would go out with her if I was a boy! Age doesn't matter. If u love her then ask her out!

yea i might but only if it is cool to hang out with you and if your folks have no problem with it i would not want to go to jail for just hangin out with you so if they are cool i would do it

it's called aggravated rape.