Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

kg rumors and corey brewer?

what happened to him getting traded and what do u people think about corey brewer

Favorite Answer

KG will stay put for the 1st half of next season as a T-Wolf. If Brewer provides instant offense/defense, this might encourage KG to stay. KG is almost at the downside of his career and wants to get a ring-BAD. If he gets traded, this might possibly happen before the trade deadline around the time of the ASG.

The T-Wolves are now pretty much forced to trade KG, because they put him out on the Trade Block for too long. My best bet is that KG goes to the Suns for Shawn Marion, Leandro Barbosa and Alando Tucker (1st round draft pick). I think Corey Brewer is gonna be a superstar in the league in the near future. He fits well with the T-Wolves system, and I think he could be a Ron Artest like player with better offense.

KG ultimately controls where he goes. A deal was in place to move him to Boston, but he rejected it. Rumor has it that he wants to play for the Suns but I guess a deal couldn't work out...as for Brewer, I think he's a player and will fit perfectly with KG. He's a potential lock-down defender and can create his own shot. He should be able to feed off of KG double-teams. Great pick...but time is running out for KG and he realizes this. He will be traded within a year.

Cooled Off, and Corey Brewer May keep KG in Minnesota, I hope that's happen.

KG will be traded and Corey Brewer was good pick.

corey brewer good

kg staying (too much mula)

kg stays