Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

I have some puppies I want to sell is there a place on the web I can show them.?

I have pictures of them and would like to find a place to post them to help sell these. And also any puppies I have in the future. They are full blooded dogs also with papers.

• =]
    Favorite Answer

nextdaypets.com

If you plan more puppies, you really should educate yourself a bit more on terminology. When you say to me, "full blooded" I just wonder what you do with dogs that only have part of their blood. Wouldn't dogs that weren't full of blood be dead? And they have papers. Does that mean they roll their own? Or read newspapers, or bring some along to poop on?

Registrations and how much blood they have is no indicator of breeding quality. I want to know if their parents are tested for genetic diseases like hip displaysia and VonWillebrand's Disease before I even consider buying a pup. If you truly care about your dogs, you would too. A reputable breeder rarely has to advertise. They know who is waiting for their puppies before the mom even comes into heat, let alone is bred.

Source(s): Rescuer, vet tech, groomer and show exhibitor of Shetland sheepdogs for 20 years.

Well since you already bred them petfinder.com but seriously dont breed dogs there are plenty in shelters that need homes. With the dogs you breed a household will get a friend and wont adopt a dog instead. And no I dont want dogs to go extinct I just dont like the 1000s that are put to death every day. MAKE SURE THEY ALL GO TO GOOD HOMES! And I mean REALLY MAKE SURE. Follow up checks are a must

www.petfinder.com

that's where i got my dog and i love her.

D- Get off your high horse, maybe the dog getting preg was an accident and maybe they want to do the right thing by finding a good home for the puppies. If you can't give someone and inteligent answer then just go somewhere else. This isn't a judging pannel it's a place to go to get REAL answers.

• D

So what you are saying is that you want to exploit them. Instead of getting up off your butt and getting a job, you want to have the dogs do all the work, and then suffer as they go out into a world already brimming with dogs and cats desperately looking for homes. Real nice. And to top it off, instead of acting like a reputable breeder (but then you would have to know about genetics and keep those dogs that did not find homes), instead you're going to simply put them out for anyone to take. You wouldn't dream of posting your social security number on the internet for everyone, but you'll send them out there. They will likely end up two ways: either they will be sold to a lab for experimentation, undergoing horrible pain without anesthesia for months then finally mercifully dying, or they will be sold as bait to be torn apart by fighting dogs. Going to a pound and being euthanized would be kind and merciful compared to what awaits them out there.

Just so long as you don't have to work and get your money.

Sure there are several places you can upload pictures of them to sell; buysellcommunity.com is one I used for free. If you are registering them with AKC, you can show them there for free. Puppyfind.com, nextdaypets.com

Please make sure your puppies will not be used at puppy mills, or adopted by families known for cruelty behavior toward animals, ask many, many questions so you can make sure they are not abused by them nor any one else.

Source(s): Google.com
  • cagney

i suggest you show your dogs and put titles on them. make sure they are free of all known possible genetic defects, and make sure they are in top health and the best representation of the breed. and you won't have to ask this question because you will have a waiting list of people wanting to adopt your litters, and all upcoming litters. if you just have 2 dogs with papers and you're breeding them because they have papers, no i have no suggestions for you.

Dogster.com

If they are purebred, start your own website. Its very cheap and and easy to setup. that is your best bet.

Source(s): Own 2 PITS!!!
  • Missa

PUPPYFIND.COM