who loved pirates 3 ????

i loved it and i have a feeling they are going to have a pirates 4 in probally a year or two

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i hated the 3rd movie with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no good action scenes, stupid special effects, jonny depp was good and so were the other actors, but the plot line was horriable. the clypso thing or whatever it was, was like, almost over rated, i dont know about anyone else, but i hated that movie.

that, and they stabbed will. it bassically sucked

*loved the first two though

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was o.k. I see why it only got 2 stars. But Johnny Depp was looking GOOD!!!!! They will not make a pirates 4. Every body wanted to but Johnny and Orlando said that they were done with pirates.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I liked it, but Johnny Depp is a awesome actor. Just look at the roles he has played, and played well. Everything from a pirate to a chocolatier to a drugged up reporter and a man with scissors for hands. He is a very very good actor.

• 1 decade ago

you might be right about a pirate 4. there are still many questions im curious to get to know. but the plot of pirates three was superb and i dont know why the reviews were so bad :S glad u enjoyed it too ;) next shrek 3 ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I didn't like it. The first one was great, but the other two are boring - to many sword fights!

• i like it but i think part 2 was better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.