Help? How do I get him to help?

How can I get my boyfriend to help clean the house? He won't do the dishes, he won't vacuum, he barely will take out the trash, after a few days of telling him, let alone clean up messes and straighten up. I cook supper every night while he gets to sit on the computer all day and all night. He wont' go to bed til 4 in the morning, than sleeps til 3. I didn't mind doing these things during the year, he works and goes to school, while I have internet classes, and I do the housework, and cook supper. But now that summer is here, I still have to do my regular jobs, without school, while he gets to sit on the computer all the time. He dosent work or have school during the summer. Yet I still have to do everything around here!

any advice!

Favorite Answer

just remember the time is of the essence..he'll find his way...

You have yourself to blame for training him to do nothing for all this time, and now all of a sudden you want him to change completely. you should have had him helping you all along. He is used to doing nothing and will probably continue to do so