Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Do you guys remember this anime series?

They gave it a while back on Adult Swim. I can't remember the name.

It was about how Earth was over-run with these creatures. And they were killing humans off and colonizing the planet. Some people escaped and they started building a space station and living up there. They would also occasionally go down to earth to look for survivors. I remember that there was a blond woman that went with the group and they found a guy that survived on earth. From there on I remember some stuff like she falls in love with him and they are battling those creatures none stop.

Help me remember guys.

Favorite Answer

I think you are referring to "Blue Gender."

Does this sound like the show: "It is the story of Yuji Kaido, an average guy who was diagnosed with a serious disease in the near future and was put into cryogenic stasis. When he wakes up, he discovers that a race of insectoid beings called the "Blue" have overrun the Earth and that he may very well be the key to the survival of the human race.

Yuji's years of hibernation are finally ended when a group of soldiers from an orbiting space colony called Second Earth are ordered to recover "sleepers" around the Earth. Among them, the soldier Marlene Angel develops a strong bond with Yuji over time."

Here is the link to the Wikipedia page, which also has a picture of Marlene.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Gender

Definitely Blue Gender... fantastic series! If you'd like some screenshots to seal the deal, go here: http://www.anime-planet.com/anirec/430.html

Vampire Knight Hakuouki la corda doro kuroshitsuji Neo Angelique haruka previous the circulate of time hatenkou yuugi bypass beat Earl and fairy ceres kaze no stigma letter bee memories of abyss koi suru tenshi angelique hanasakeru seishome pretear wallflower shugo chara