what do you think for bi/les?

i really2 love my gf,but how can i to tell my parent if what i am?

Favorite Answer

Well there is no easy way other then to just do it... Have them meet her 1st. Dont be intimate in front or them tho. Let them get to know who she is so they cant judge her souly off of being gay or bi. The next day you can go back alone & ask how they like her & so on. If they think she is nice say well thats great, because we are in love & she is my girlfriend & I hope you can respect that. Im bi. Anger & confusion is common at 1st, so try not to be too hurt or shocked by it. They will come around. Its better for them to know now rather then after years & years of being with her. & if god forbid it doesnt work out with her, @ least you will have your parents there for you to help you threw a very hard & hurtful time.. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

honey the best thing to do is to just tell them. there no easy way to do it. yes they will have some kinda of reaction. but once that hold awkward talk is over with you can go on living your life as normal. And the best part about is.... your out and free and just don't care anymore. hope this helps

just come out and tell them if you think it's right. if they love you truly, they'll respect you as you are.

Source(s): personal experience

go and tell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they'll freak out if they want but it wouldn't be too long...