Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Please I need advice on this!!!!!?

The guy I like, we go to camp together. He goes to my school too. Well its summer camp, when we go swimming there he keeps on staring at me in my bikini and when we are just there in full clothes too. And sometimes when we get the chance we talk a bit. does this mean he likes me or something I also like him to. What is a way I can ask him. When I get around him I kinda get nervous. How could I find out and does this mean does he like me by his actions???

• sam
    Favorite Answer

He is so into you! Take a deep breath and ask him! You better say something before someone else does! I am pretty sure there a plenty of girls in bikinis in your camp so act now before it's too late! ^_^

• ?

Sure it could mean that he likes you !?!& it could mean that he needs a few more clues about RELATIONSHIPS !?! Or it could mean that even though his jealousy may flatter you !?! What does it say about him trying to accuse it could be dis`trust also !?! The summer wo'nt last forever !! lost of irresponsible sex takes place at SUMMER CAMPS !! ;-`{ You just be sure that you two build up a trusting frienship first !! & if he tryly likes or cares for you.,. It may mean one less child that's aborted before it would have a FAIR CHANCE !?! GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!.[6/29/07] `'R"r.r`r,r'r'.-

It means he is attracted to you. It may not mean he likes you though. Regretfully one must be concerned with the underlying message. That is the implications of our actions or omissions. In other words telling him you like him might be done with the objective of finding out where he stands in the issue. However the underlying message of that specific course of action may actually make you seem easy to him. So do what you heart tells you, just be ware of how your actions might be interpreted.

seems like yes... he might like you. you could always take him on a walk ya know around the camp area and talk 1 on 1... he might tell you how he really feels and this would be a good chance for you to tell him how you truly feel

If he really likes you, then he will surely approach you and make effort to be with you always. That staring while in bikini may mean he is attracted to you but not necessarily he really likes you. Wait for his move.

I think this is exactly like how girls think they are going to be raped just because a guy is walking behind them, God that bothers me. So I think this 'him staring at you' is all in your head. The situation is overthought and I think since its just camp you should ask him yourself.

u should get to no him more just be urself when u talk to him n thats gonn get the nervous feeling away but u gotta talk n easy things first

talk to him more and get to know him more and by what he says and does will basically tell you if he likes you or not