Holding hands on the first date?

What do you think? Should I try or no?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends, but I think yes, if she seems to like you (which since your on a date i would guess she does) Then hold her hand, if she seems a bit uncomfortable you can always let go!

Or you could take her hand like your just leading her somewhere, like say your in a busy crowd, or you want to show her something cept once you get there don't let go.

• 1 decade ago

Affection can accelerate so quickly. So, I would be cautious. But there's nothing like holding hands for the first time....make it special.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

Next time you see her, when you say hello shake her hand and don't let it go for a while. if she asks what you are doing say it felt so good to hold her hand that you lost track of time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if its natural than hold hands....don't do it if it doesn't flow with where the date is...crossing streets, going through doors or walking aisles are good places that give you an excuse to hand hold

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it feels right why not? Have fun first dates are always special.

• 1 decade ago

Do it only if she wants to like if her hand gets close to yours or something, if the mood is nice BUT DONT JUST GO AND GRAB IT. You will screw everything up.

• 1 decade ago

awww thats cute welli think it depends on the chemistry if u realy like the person n if u do then u should go for it cause its nt like ur kissing them but its reallly cute n u should

• 1 decade ago

Jesus ******* Christ, will you grow up!? How about try to kiss on a first date, you are paying for the ******* dinner, and movie, the least she can do is let you kiss her without her ***** slapping you. Seriously, don't be such a ******* wuss, she bumps her hand against your's once, hold her. She comes near you, hold/hug her. She does something really cute, kiss her and tell her that you couldn't resist because she is so freaking beautiful. That is all there is to it. It don't even ******* matter how old you are.

• 1 decade ago

Well maybe. But if she looks like she's uncomfortable, don't. But theres no harm in trying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.