Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Friend died?

My best friend just died in a car accident in Arizona, it was his birthday in 6 days. now what?

Its sad for all of us but now i got 13 unblowable candles and a new watch. :'(

• ?
    Favorite Answer

sorry to hear about that...just know he loved you and you were a good friend.

• chris

2 years ago one of my closest friend died a couple weeks after her birthday in a car accident too... she was only seventeen and we were suppose to grow up together... I was heart broken for so long and even til' now i miss her so much... I know it hurts but you just gotta let time heal and lead to acceptance... I'm sorry for you lost, it hurts I and I know nobody can truly understand what you are feeling... Contemplate, reminisce, and forgive... one day you will realize that his death will make you into a stronger person... I know it sounds crazy but her death was my blessing which is why it hurts to much, kus' of her I'm not doing nothin' stupid anymore and its bull---- kus' it shouldn't take that much to change my ways... let his death be a reminder who you are... this is just my perspective me and her was down for each other back so that's why my advice might be diff... honestly there really ain't anything anybody can tell you to make you feel better... be strong and be a better person for him take care

You cry and you mourn and you feel sad. You feel lost and you stay in a funk. You eat alot of food, you don't talk to anyone, you hide away from the world, and then you cry some more. And then one day you wake up, and you feel like you can actually move on. There will be a day where you wake up and your first thought isn't to be sad, it isn't to lock your doors from the world. You move on, and day to day it will get easier. There will be days where you feel you are just back where you started with the sadness and the tears, but other days will be good. You will never forget, but you will learn to live and love and take things for granted. You will have your memories.

Source(s): unfortunately i was not the only one to lose my best. i wished that it would never happen to anyone. it's the worst thing in the world.
  • Nisi

My best friend died the day after christmas of last year. He got shot in the forehead by some idiot that broke into his house early in the morning. I would go to his funeral and pay your respects.

Sorry for your loss I know how hard it can be.

First, I'm sorry for your lost. But the only thing I can say is pray about it. Everyone is going 2 die. When you die, it's because it's your time. On his birthday you can remember him or have a memorial for him. I'm sure his parents will. Or you can do something that yall used to love to do together. Good luck!

I am very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and to your friends family. It's not an easy thing to go through, but it is part of life. Time heals, but I know you will never forget your friend and the good time you shared.

Now the green blade rises from the buried grain

Wheat that in dark earth many days has lain

Love lives again, that with the dead has been

Love is come again, like wheat arising green

In the grave they laid him, love by hatred slain

Thinking that he would never wake again

Laid in the earth like grain that sleeps unseen

...

When our hearts are wintry, grieving, or in pain

your touch can call us back to life again

Fields of our hearts that dead and bare have been

By John M. C. Crum

hey, I am so sorry for your loss! I know how hard it must be...and it will hurt for a long time...but learn from this....they want you to live your life as best you can...learn to take advantage of the time that you have with others in your life....grow from this experience...maybe one day the same thing will happen to someone else, and because you have experienced it for yourself, you will be able to walk them through it.

I am sorry to read that your friend died. No one ever wants that to happen to them. You have to be strong and remember that life goes on and that your friend would never want you to feel hopeless and unworthy. Whatever your dreams are, face them with full speed ahead and remember him always as he would encourage you to go on with life.

On his birthday, light a candle for him, because his spirit will see and smile at you. Remember him always and give God thanks in the midst. Be strong.............he would want you to be strong.

If he were there, what would he tell you to do? Do you celebrate the best gift God has given you? Do you cry for him, both? Comfort his family and take comfort in them? Go to his favotrie place with your other friends and remember how cool he was? IT is not fun, It sucks. It hurts. You have to say goodbye and you have to greive. But you have to live and move, even if it hurts. I wish you well, my dear.

• Annie

*sigh* I am so very sorry you are having to deal with this.... death is a hard thing for some to comes to grip with..... all I can tell you is do not fight the grieving process.... let it out and let it go...... take your time..... we all go thru what we must to get past and over the death of some one we love or liked .... think of some way to remember your friend..... plant a tree, or garden, or give to a charity, what ever you feel in YOUR heart you need to do....... God bless