Why bayern munich do transfer their players free, it is stupid, why dont they sell?

bayern munich have gave worldclass players for free such as Ballack, Pizzaro, Covach. It is so waste full they should sell them for big money. They can buy great players for that money. why is it

6 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they cant sell before contract expires

The players are very clever

So are the clubs who are getting the player

Chelsea waited for Ballack and Pizzaro contract to run out

They want to spend less money

They pick out teams with little business knowledge

eg Bayern Munich

• 1 decade ago

I dont think they do business for free. Man U spend a bomb juz to get owen hargreaves. Its just that players are not really that committed to sign a club that have not been performing well at the champions league.

So they wait till the end, if the club is not performing well and lack of ambition. they can leave without much hassle.

• 1 decade ago

ballack was a special case becuase he didnt know what he wanted. owen hargreaves for sure didnt go for free. there is always a transfer fee. these big clubs know going into the last year of their contracts that they need to either resign them or gid rid of them.

• 1 decade ago

Guess they don't need the money.... See how much they paid for Miroslav Klose? Crazy. I think Klose is much better than Ballack anyway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know but still there a great team

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

great question! i have no idea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.