Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

I hate my breasts?

Ok, well I'm a b cup almost an A and I think they are so big! My mom says that I will like them once I get older, and I don't think so. Considering I'm 18 and still don't like them since I was 11 and she's been telling me the same answer since! What can I do to minimize the size! And I've only been an A-B never as big as a C ever since I was 10!

I want smaller breasts and I don't like them because there ugly, I personally hate the look of breasts!

I guess to me A or B cup size for a breast on me is big! But you know thats me maybe not you!

• Favorite Answer

do you know what i would do for a B cup??????? im a 32A but i guess the only think you can really do is get a breast reduction

Girl I Would love to be a size or two bigger. I'm almost 30 and have been a size A every since I hit puberty plus I had 4 kids. Im sure you probaly already had some good answers,but sports bra will help.

A b cup isnt big...there average sized... You can wear a minimizer bra...it basically flattens your breasts so they appear smaller. Why don't you like your breasts...thats the more important issue...?

What are you saying? Sounds like you want smaller breast but you are only a size B cup? You don't have any big boobs girlfriend.

I think B-cup is the perfect size, but if you're not comfortable with them, try wearing a sport bra to hold them in a little.

B cup! You got the perfect size...all those guys who like the D+ ..are stupid..all about the smaller boobs<3333333333333333333333333

Anyways don't worry about it. Just another physical body part(s) that attracts guys.

You can't make your breast smaller, but if you wear baggy clothes(tops) then that should make them look smaller.

Good luck, hope this helps!

learn to love your breast..many people willingly to pay plastic surgery surgeon just to get bigger breast

why dont you try my teraphy and apply virgin oil,it helps