Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you were waiting in a thunderstorm, an some stranger called you by a name you didn't own...?

wud u ride weth that stranger home? do u ever want ur feet to take u away, feel somethin other than the everee day, and finally hear the werds, that now..u cen onlee long for hem to say ♥

Favorite Answer

Was that English ???

People, quite being meanies! I think it is cute, how Joey types! >:( It depends on how I felt around the stranger... if they seemed weird and made me uncomfortable, I would not ride with them.

yea. sumtimes u have 2 go beyond the black and white. life is just 2 boring. hav 2 takk chances b4 ne thin wil evr happen

I would just go with the stranger.

you really are a bad speller. people mock me for spelling "skool" wrong. but hey....no worries!! and no i wuldnt ride with that stranger to home...not just because my mom wuld get mad at me...but that's just my personal oppinion.

;)

Yeah;)

if that stranger was nice like you i'd go with him!!♥

Hmm...depends on what he is !!! a good man or a rubber !

It may be just because I'm tired but I don't know what the hell you just said.

I couldn't understand your details.