i hung up the phone when my boyfriend told me that we where not going to the movies, was that right?

supposedly me and my boyfriend were gona go to the movies before he goes to california so he had to wake up early ( it was the last time i'll see him in the summer) I was shopping at the moll and we agree to meet at the movies at 3 but i was still at the moll so i told him we should leave like at 5 or 6 so then he had to asked his mom and then he called me telling me that he needed a ride back home if he goes because his mom was packing the stuff to go to California..he ask if my mom can take him back..i told him that my mom couldn't so then he told me he will call me back. Then it was 7:30pm and he call me saying that it was to late i told him what are you trying to say..he said that he couldn't go! man i was so mad that i hung up the phone..then after 2 hours he call back 2 times but i didn't answear. Was that the right thing to do? So please help me i really don't know what to do..what does this mean? is it over? should i call him back? help me!

Favorite Answer

If the original plan was to meet for the movie at 3, and you decided to postpone the movie because you were still shopping, then I don't think you should have hung up on him. I understand that the two of you went on to make plans for 7:30, but if this was the last time you'd see hime before he left for California, then don't you think you should have tried harder to make the date?

Call him back and say you're sorry that your plans didn't work out the way you'd hope and make plans for the next time you see each other.

Judging by the level of maturity in your behavior and grammar and spelling in your typing, I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're at most 13 years old.

This situation is COMPLETELY of your doing. He has the responsibility to pack up before he leaves, and you delayed meeting with him at the pre-arranged time because you were goofing off at the mall?

I have zero sympathy for your frustration, and I suggest that you call him back and talk to him before he leaves. Otherwise, expect to find yourself single by the end of the summer. I certainly wouldn't put up with your actions.

o well personally i think that was wrong that u hung up on him cause like he s leavin n u dont want him to go on a bad note so that was wrong n i think he was just rying to say that he couldnt go to the movies n that he just needed a rde home that alll i dont thik u shold have been that mad if u couldnt c him u should have talked to himall night till he had to go to sleep at least u were talkin tohim its not like h didnt want to c u but thats what i thk

It means that he couldn't get a ride back, so he didn't want to get stranded and pi$$ off his mom by delaying the trip. It seems a little selfish to me that you got mad at him.

It sounds like you blew him off one too many times and now he is retaliating. Chances are he feels rejected by you. Call him and let him know he is important to you and that you just want to spend time with him.

yes, you call him back! it wasn't his fault that you couldn't go to the movies when you had arranged to because you were still at the mall! it's not his fault that his mother couldn't give him a ride. they are trying to pack.

It doesnt mean its over and he must not really care if he didnt try that hard to see you. And he also doesnt care all that much if he only called twice

Seems a bit harsh.

It was very immature of you. You need to apologize to him. You should have been more loving and understanding.

apparently hes sorry. gosh. he proly wanted to see u and complications started and he cudnt. duh call him back and apologize too. tell him u were upset it was the last time u were going to c him all sumer and u were bummed...ok?? promblem solved!!! yay!