Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Will ecstasy cause you to grind your teeth even when you're not rolling?

When I rolled my first, which was my last last time, I was grinding my teeth like crazy.. to a point where the next day it hurt to eat. I was wondering if there's a long term effect that can cause you to grind your teeth at random. I never noticed before I rolled if I ever would grind my teeth, so maybe I did, but sometimes I notice now.

**Please do not leave me comments letting me know how much you're against drugs and those who choose to use them, because I frankly do not care and I already am aware of the risk I am taking. So if you have no knowledge in regards to my question, don't leave me a message. Thanks.**

Just so you know, I rolled at the end of December 06'. So about 6 months ago.

Favorite Answer

YEAH IT LAST FOR ABOUT 2 TO 3 DAYS....MAKE SURE YOU KEEP SOMETHING IN YOUR MOUTH SO YOU WON'T JACK YOUR TEETH UP...WHEN YOU START TO DO MORE PILLS YOU WILL END UP GRINDING FOR LONGER AFTER YOU HAVE "STOPPED" ROLLING.....TAKE CARE ITS YOUR LIFE!

yes it will that is why you might see grown people sucking a pacifier (not a joke) I don't know if you've ever seen that before but a few years back it was so common that people thought it was a style fad and non-druggies were doing it because they thought it was the cool thing at the time. What you are experiencing is the withdrawal effects and it may take several months for your body to realize that it isn't getting anymore

you said that was your last-time i commend you for that

Yea.

So buy one of those things for people who grind their teeth at night like a mouth gaurd thing to help prevent grinding

why try