Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What smell can make cockroach stay away?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

outside of a bug spray, I would say NO smells at ALL would be your best bet.

There is a paste made by Combat that comes in a tube like caulk. Hopefully you can find it at a hardware. It works really fast.

They hate the smell of coffee. I always keep a couple of coffee filter bags in my trash can!

• ny21tb

Boric Acid.

i think they like it the smellier the better. maybe spray rose fragrance and they would go away. try to combat in the tube. my friend told me about it and it works great.

As long as the place is not clean enough, they will come round. If they stop coming, it means the place is well cleaned

If I knew the answer to this question, I would be very rich.

~Have a great day!

the smell of raid

the smell of my shoe is good enough for them to be frightened!!! and then if they are not lucky, but if i am, then they would be caught underneath my shoe!! that would be the pefect day for me!!

Nothing! Those little freaks will always pop up

Source(s): maybe Raid