Any suggestions on some good names for me?

Ever since I've set foot in this country, I've had problems with my name because it's so confusing and people always double-check whenever I try to make an appointment. I loved it at first but you know life is life. So I thought I'd give myself a different name and I need your advice. It doesn't have to be limited to American/European/Asian names. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I've also added my photo link. I'm the one on the right. Can you guys suggest some names that remind you of me or the image that I have?

http://a141.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l...

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hey,

I like for you:

Asia

Sienna

Cierra

Jacquline

Haidie{Haydie}

Alaina

Desiree

Breea

Carlia

Tenika

Kelsea

Lel

Astra

Adelaide

Kiama

Jarvis

Felicitie

Tamara

Piper

India

Savannah

Alyce

Bridie

Loren

Good luck!

First start with your actual name, then go from there. Your name may be confusing only because of the way it looks. Many asian names (especially the extra long ones) can look that way. But in the end, you could probably find a simple nickname out of the real name that will work great.

Just remember: Supercalifragilistic Espialidosious.

That is a hard word, principly because it is long and looks complicated, but once you can comprehend the sound of it, its not so bad.

Rebbecca, Alexandra, Susan, Samantha, Annie, Melissa,Jocelin, Emily, Michelle, Stephanie, Sara, Lola....

wow your really pretty so i suggest a pretty name like:

Ash, Brielle, Celeste, Cheyenne, Danica, Ella, Gabrielle, Grace, Gisele, Isabelle, Jaelyn, Juliet, Katalina, Kittie, Lily, Marisol, Marlene, Meadow, Melanie, Muriel, Rowan, Trinity, Willow...

good luck with your decision

Jasmine

Rochelle

Serena

Simone

Just make a nickname and use that, don't change your name just because of what other people think if you like it keep it, and you should have at least put your name!

• Mel

Jalen Alexa

Alissa Grace

Amaya Jade

Graciéla is a beautiful name. It's Spanish.

It would help to know what your current name is and maybe work off of that one.

Um Carly or Shelly or Maria

What's your name now? Most people would love to have a unique name, I wouldn't change it; that's a pretty big decision.