Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Do you remember Nickelodeon in the 90's?

they always had the best tv shows! Nick in the 90's was all i ever watched as a kid growing up! i found this awesome video on youtube of all the shows we loved and grew up with! check it out, i bet it will bring back a lot of flashbacks (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfkAFcFT50

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I remember those. . .they bring back fond memories of when television was cool; although, I still like today's tv. . .I remember All That and that one show with Melissa Joan Hart!!! So many memories rushing back, awwww!!!

Yes!!! Those were the BEST shows ever, my brothers watch nickelodeon now, and whenever I see (I watch sometimes :D) I feel sorry for them, they dont know what they are missing. What happened to Keenan and Kel? I see them in movies every now and then, but not really much more. I really wish that my brothers could see this stuff, I mean there is actual thought put into it, especially compared to what they watch now. My favorites were All That, Keenan and Kel, Rugrats when I was even younger, and Hey Arnold!, and, well... ALL OF THEM!!! Best shows ever. I cant say enough, thanks for this, wish I could give 100+ stars, too bad. Now you've got me all nostalgic, I'm gonna go find my old Batman action figures or something that I kept :)

Source(s): Best Question EVER

Allow me to take you further back on the road to old school: The Adventures of Pete and Pete; The Ren and Stimpy Show; Rocko's Modern Life. Along with most of the shows you mentioned, Nick used to be awesome back in the day. Now all they got is Spongebob <_< Avatar and Ned's Declassified are pretty cool too as far as modern Nick goes.

I love Alex Mac, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Clarissa Explains it All, Legend of the Hidden Temple, All That, 100 GOOD DEEDS FOR EDDIE MCDOWE.

Also loved Talespin, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ducktails, Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Sailor Moon, Pirates of Dark Water, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Carmen Sandeigo, Thundercats, Johnny Quest, Adventures of Tin Tin, Birdman, Yogi Bear.

Two shows pop in my head when I think of the '90's: Double Dare and You Can't Do That On Television. Those shows rocked the house.

That was the best time ever of my life. Talking about these old shows is so fun. After the "Golden Age" was over, I couldn't watch that channel anymore. The shows on it now, are just depressing after seeing what greatness there once was.

ive never liked nick since then. even though are you afraid of the dark used to scare the h*ell out of me hah. figure it out was amazing and so was the original all that with , and of course legends of the hidden temple...man it brings back great memories. awesome video, i hadnt thought about some of those shows in years!

omg, yes.

doug funny had the solution to all my problems.

rocket power was my favoritte show ever.

kenan and kel is probably the only reason i like orange soda.

i think they should a make a channel devoted to the nickelodeon showsof the 90s.

rockos modern life, catdog, rugrats....good times.

yeah i loved those shows those were my life when i was a little kid....but i guess they are suppost to be making a channel in 2008 that is called nick classics and its going to have all the old shows on it....[thats what i heard] but i hope its true !!!!

omg that is a flashback im 14 and havent seen thos shows in forever I lovekeenan and kel they were super funny thanx for the clip