Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What should I do about this guy?

Ok, so I askd this guy for him number today. He gave it to me, but said that he dosen't have any credit, but will top up in the weekend. And I really don't know when or what to txt him?? I really like him, & I don't know what to do?

And I didn't give him my number

Favorite Answer

wow, girl a warning buzzer should be going off right now!!!

this may be an excuse or just a front to confuse and put you off, maybe he doesn't want you to call.

he also may be a cheapskate, i mean i think that if he realllyyy wanted to talk to you, he would bee able to look past his credit, he may not have enough money??? (is that a problem for you??) or he may be a player.

but lets not make assumptions, if you really like him, the best thing to do is to give him your phone number and not to call him, then if he calls you'll know for sure he's interested.

if he doesn't call reconsider the things he may be and maybe call him. best of luck!

If you really like him text him during the weekend. If he likes you a lot he probably already added credit and is waiting for your call or text. If u call or text u won't lose a thing.

Just say hi and what's up then he'll start to bring the conversation on by telling you what's up. So just go with it from there.

hes a player

Call him just to say hi then see how the convo. goes from there.

text or call him next week and also just say sumthin like hey or hi or whats new

• aqua

jus call him up in a few days.. get to no him better

well how long did u no him for??

be hard to get